The Business of Music for Caribbean Practitioners:
A twelve module online training programme designed by entertainment attorney and music business consultant Lloyd Stanbury.
Commissioned by Caribbean Export Development Agency, on behalf of the Caribbean Network of Service Coalitions. Accessible to regional practitioners at an affordable price. Each module includes written presentations, links to resource materials and a questionnaire.
- Understanding The business of Music (Introduction, terminology and definitions)
- Identifying & Assessing Development Partners (Managers, Producers, and other representatives)
- The Artist/Project Development Plan Music
- Industry Goods and Services Gathering Market
- Intelligence Identifying and Establishing Your Niche
- Your Music Marketing Plan Finding & Negotiating With Consumers and Distributors
- The Role of Digital Technology and the Internet
- How to Enter the Music Market and Succeed
- Working With International Institutions and Organizations
- Contracts and Protecting Intellectual Property Rights